Interacting with the bot
What are the different feedback types and what do they mean?
There are two feedback:
- tp: This means that the reported edit is harmful and should be rolled back.
- fp: This means that the reported edit is not harmful and no further action is required.
How can I send feedback?
There are two ways to do this:
- Reply to the report with either
fp. There’s a userscript which may be helpful.
- Go to the respective Higgs report (click the “Hippo” link) and select the type of feedback you wish to send.
- The feedback must be a reply to a report.
- In some cases, the report spans over 2 messages. In those cases, reply to the message that contains the link to both all the revisions and to the potentially bad one. If they are in different messages, then you’ll need to send feedback through Higgs.